With China failed to qualify for the 2014 World Cup, a domestic Chinese airline called Lucky Air have decided to get in on the spirit anyway by dressing their flight attendants in Brazil shirts and mini-skirts.
- Here's NSFW T-shirt commemorating Dutch romp over Spain
- Union Berlin stadium turned into World Cup Living Room
- Did Paddy Power slash Brazilian rainforest for mischievous PR stunt?
- Brazil superfan wears only team colours for 20 years
- Caption This: Creepy sand sculptures of Neymar, Messi & Ronaldo at Copacabana beach
- What if there's World Cup for sheep?
- Versace selling outrageous £410 World Cup T-shirt, because why not?
- Vengaboys release boob-baring World Cup song (NSFW)
- Check out this World Cup-themed Lamborghini