At least one Manchester City fan managed to perk himself up despite his side's 2-1 loss to CSKA Moscow in the Champions League on Wednesday night.
One Man City fan has resorted to making a peanut butter sandwich at the Etihad. pic.twitter.com/yyDTrXDcyn— Sunday League Footy (@SundayChants) November 5, 2014
- How Paul Scholes reacts to 'Ginger Manc Tw*t' song by Liverpool fans
- Man City fan mocks Man United fans with aeroplane gestures
- Only In Russia! 76 fans meet for brawl on highway for tradition, shake hands & leave
- Arsenal fan makes cringey Arsène Wenger birthday cake
- Plastic Manchester City fan has Liverpool tattoo on his leg