Touching footage has emerged of Rogier Meijer, captain of Dutch club De Graafschap, being consoled by his young daughter in the aftermath of the club's relegation from the Eredivise.
- Japanese teen's soccer ball lost in tsunami, discovered on Alaska
- Fair Play still alive! Footballer asks ref to disallow his Hand of God goal
- Girl wakes up from coma after listening to Del Piero's voice
- Only children attends Ajax-AZ Alkmaar rematch
- Fenerbahçe ban men from stadium, let women and children in for free