Bournemouth's FA Cup third round game with Burton Albion on Saturday was postponed due to heavy rain, and the folks at the Goldsands Stadium were at least able to laugh about the situation.
- Partick Thistle player trained in pink fairy outfit as form of punishment
- José Mourinho gatecrashes post-match interview to hug David Luiz & Eden Hazard
- Caption This: Bolton fan brings sex toy to away game at Barnsley
- Andy Carroll tweets photo of himself depicting Jesus Christ
- Quality pictures from Newcastle's fancy dress Christmas party