Park Ji-Sung, who will marry his fiancée Kim Min-Ji on July 27, left Manchester United two years ago but a part of him will be forever Red.
Park Ji Sung will be tying the knot on July 27. \0/ \o/ \O/ pic.twitter.com/1o39eC8SAn— I'm-In ™ (@dealwithxo) June 25, 2014
Related links: Personal Also see:
- Japanese couple gets married at Camp Nou 48 hours before El Clásico
- Man United fan gets married into Man City family, gives brilliant wedding toast
- Lifelong Cambridge City fan given stadium bench as wedding gift
- Singapore couple get married in unique Liverpool-themed wedding
- Woman marries in Manchester City wedding dress