It's safe to say that some of Everton players had a little too much time on their hands and decided to have fun with the club doctor's vehicle.
Boys will be boys! Club Doc's car at Everton after a little reg plate re-organisation pic.twitter.com/D71WMJLxl2— Richard Keys (@richardajkeys) November 24, 2014
Related links: Team Also see:
- Liverpool bookshop produces brilliant Luis Suárez biography display
- Somebody has sold his car to sit near José Mourinho at tennis match
- Partick Thistle player Jake Carroll trains in muscle onesie
- Caption This: Just picture of team of mini Tim Howards
- Fulham fan gets cheeky congratulatory letter from his beloved club on wedding day