Italian striker Mario Balotelli has received an unlikely tribute by having his trademark Mohawk haircut made on a field of threshed wheat.
- FAIL! Franck Ribéry's shirt doesn't fit his head
- Italian football team honoured with world's largest lasagna
- Pic of the day: What's in Wayne Rooney's hair?
- Pic of the day: Cristiano Ronaldo's birthday message to his son
- Pic of the day: Greek fan caught staring at girl's breasts
- Ukraine fan goes dance crazy in the rain
- Pic of the day: Swedish fans prefer to trade Zlatan for Emma Watson
- Pic of the day: Only 10 lined up for England's pre-match photo
- Dutch fan put orange wheel-clamp on German team bus
- Pic of the day: Cheeky Irish banner at Euro 2012