Josh Turnbull, the son of Chelsea goalkeeper Ross Turnbull, took the opportunity post-match 2-1 win over Everton on Sunday to go down field for his first goal.
Related links: Team Also see:
- How cute is that? 2 dog pitch invaders delay football game
- Too Cute! Young Japanese Chelsea fan sings 'Blue Is The Colour'
- Fans from all over the world wish happy birthday to Lionel Messi
- Holy Cute! 2-year-old kid names entire Dutch Euro 2012 squad
- Too cute! Dutch footballer comforted by young daughter after relegation