During Sunday's match against Botafago, Fluminense striker Fred was approached by a pitch invader, who kissed both of the striker's feet and then calmly jogged of the field.
Related links: Personal Also see:
- Argentine player shown red card for cruelly throwing dog into fence
- Pitch invader celebrates with Bayern Munich players, gets Franck Ribery's shirt
- Turkish goalie gives flurry of punches to pitch invader
- Furry intruder charges onto footie match, bites player's finger
- Opponent player bows before Ronaldinho