|Wilfried Zaha has done little or nothing since moving to Manchester United from Crystal Palace|
Photo: Getty Images
Zaha turned 21 on November 10th, and the former Crystal Palace winger celebrated in home town of Croydon in London's Shooshh nightclub.
The nightclub then posted a footage of Zaha dancing on stage in their venue before pulling the video from the club's site.
It comes after a number of Twitter users reported seeing the former Croydon schoolboy out until the early hours before United's 2-0 win on Sunday.
Manchester United play Arsenal at Old Trafford today & Wilfred Zaha was out till 4am in Shooshh Croydon last night? Logic? #ChillingOnBench— Tyler Chambers (@TylerChambers_) November 10, 2013
Wilfred Zaha's pre-Arsenal prep last night in Croydon: http://t.co/l9BZMJpWem— FunkyMan™ (@MarvinFunkyMan) November 10, 2013
- Jack Wilshere in hot water after caught smoking outside London club
- Papiss Cissé refuses to wear Wonga shirt but gambles in casino
- Liverpool youngster caught sleeping during pre-season training
- Watch Andy Carroll partying hard in Vegas 36 hours before West Ham medical
- Gabriel Tamaș arrested after being found drunk in Romania