A girl mascot snubbed Luis Suárez before Sunday's match at Tottenham Hotspur, only for the Liverpool striker responded in devastating fashion, scoring twice in a 5-0 thrashing.
Related links: Team Personal Also see:
- Kim Källström comforts frightened autistic mascot before Germany game
- Young fan tells Liverpool: Sell Suárez! He's a vampire! He bites too many people!
- Caption This: Female Liverpool fan gets arm 'bitten' by Luis Suárez
- Daniel Alves gives mascot a mohawk during Champions League anthem
- Is this boy the world's best footie mascot?