David Moyes has been the butt of many a joke throughout the season, and one pub in Dublin is joining in the fun by renaming a classic drink after the beleaguered Manchester United boss.
A new drink for David Moyes in @darkhorsedub pic.twitter.com/RN84vpdF6r— Eamon Sweeney (@swench) April 11, 2014
Related links: Personal Also see:
- Zlatan Ibrahimović sends 'Dare to Zlatan' T-shirt as birthday gift for Cristiano Ronaldo
- Chelsea fans claim to know about players that don't exist
- Paddy Power install 'emergency' Sir Alex Ferguson outside Old Trafford
- Pizza restaurant adds mocking 'Manchester United Calzone' to its menu
- Food artist creates Manuel Pellegrini and David Moyes pizzas