Clearly torn between getting the name of centre-backs Per Mertesacker and Laurent Koscielny for his new Arsenal away shirt, one Gooner opted for a mash-up of both.
New Arsenal shirt just arrived lads 👌 pic.twitter.com/FEF2lxQOXG— (@OLLYKADABRA) July 13, 2014
Related links: Team Also see:
- Caption This: Just Arsène Wenger wearing Speedos on Brazil beach
- Check out Park Ji-Sung's Old Trafford-themed wedding invitation
- Versace selling outrageous £410 World Cup T-shirt, because why not?
- How to convert your Chelsea top from Mata to Matić
- Pic of the day: Liverpool fan converts 'Suárez 7' shirt to 'Coutinho 10'