In one of those videos that warm the heart, Lionel Messi gives a young boy in a wheelchair, named Valentino Zegarelli, the moment of his life by playing football with him.
Related links: Personal Also see:
- Pic of the day: Burnley player Danny Ings gives his boots to disabled fan
- Portland Timbers grant wish of 8-year-old cancer patient
- Leighton Baines delivers season ticket to Everton fan whose wife just passed away
- Schoolboy battling leukaemia leads Liverpool out to victory at Aston Villa
- Edgar Davids orders Barnet's team bus to pick up stranded fans