Few minutes before the end of yesterday' game, Republic of Ireland was losing 0-4 and their fans turned the stadium into dust with a spine tingling rendition of "The Fields of Athenry".
- Irish cyclists pedal 1,949km to Poland
- England & Sweden fans sing rendition of Oasis' 'Wonderwall'
- Holy Cute! 2-year-old kid names entire Dutch Euro 2012 squad
- Polish fan throws TV out of window after Russia goal
- Dutch fan put orange wheel-clamp on German team bus
- Pic of the day: Cheeky Irish banner at Euro 2012
- What's loyalty? Belgian fans put Euro 2012 support up for sale on eBay