|Arsenal player Nicklas Bendtner shoots and scores past Cardiff goalkeeper David Marshall|
And prior to Arsenal's New Year's Day match with Cardiff City, one Gunners fan thought it was a good idea to tell his followers on Twitter that he would do something outrageous should Bendtner score the winning goal.
If Bendtner scores the winner, I will cover myself in jam and tweet the results. You can hold me to that.— James 'Raul' Stökes (@_ArmchairGooner) January 1, 2014
Once Bendtner scored, the fan, who goes by the name @_ArmchairGooner in Twitter, immediately regretted his promise.
Fucking hell. Looks like I'd better go out and buy some jam.— James 'Raul' Stökes (@_ArmchairGooner) January 1, 2014
That jam tweet was a really, really bad idea. I'm a man of my word. Picture to follow a bit later.— James 'Raul' Stökes (@_ArmchairGooner) January 1, 2014
Only the finest. pic.twitter.com/UcQ28upPEr— James 'Raul' Stökes (@_ArmchairGooner) January 1, 2014
- Partick Thistle player trained in pink fairy outfit as form of punishment
- Caption This: Bolton fan brings sex toy to away game at Barnsley
- Fans offered free porn if France qualified for World Cup, get site crashed in 45 seconds
- French TV weather girl strips naked on air after losing World Cup bet
- Man United fan gets married into Man City family, gives brilliant wedding toast