|Arsenal player Nicklas Bendtner shoots and scores past Cardiff goalkeeper David Marshall|
His goal against Hull City last month resulted in a kid went through with his promise to toothpaste his mother's eyebrows as she slept.
And prior to Arsenal's New Year's Day match with Cardiff City, one Gunners fan thought it was a good idea to tell his followers on Twitter that he would do something outrageous should Bendtner score the winning goal.
If Bendtner scores the winner, I will cover myself in jam and tweet the results. You can hold me to that.— James 'Raul' Stökes (@_ArmchairGooner) January 1, 2014
Once Bendtner scored, the fan, who goes by the name @_ArmchairGooner in Twitter, immediately regretted his promise.
Fucking hell. Looks like I'd better go out and buy some jam.— James 'Raul' Stökes (@_ArmchairGooner) January 1, 2014
That jam tweet was a really, really bad idea. I'm a man of my word. Picture to follow a bit later.— James 'Raul' Stökes (@_ArmchairGooner) January 1, 2014
Only the finest. pic.twitter.com/UcQ28upPEr— James 'Raul' Stökes (@_ArmchairGooner) January 1, 2014
- Partick Thistle player trained in pink fairy outfit as form of punishment
- Caption This: Bolton fan brings sex toy to away game at Barnsley
- Fans offered free porn if France qualified for World Cup, get site crashed in 45 seconds
- French TV weather girl strips naked on air after losing World Cup bet
- Man United fan gets married into Man City family, gives brilliant wedding toast