Veteran Everton defender Sylvain Distin have taken to Twitter to announce his international retirement - despite the fact that he has never once featured for France.
I m retiring from France team. It was a wonderful experience and after a record of #0 cap it's time to say goodbye and focus on my club 😜— Sylvain Distin (@sylvaind15tin) May 14, 2014
- Did Tottenham media department troll their own manager?
- How Arsenal stars responded to Twitter jibes
- Southampton players try on 'selfie masks' to be given to traveling fans at Swansea
- Unused third-choice goalkeeper may win Norwich's Player of the Season award
- Zlatan Ibrahimović sends 'Dare to Zlatan' T-shirt as birthday gift for Cristiano Ronaldo