In a clear protest, around 2,000 fans have voted for third-choice glovesman Nash, who hasn't made one appearance all season since moving from Stoke City last year.
With so many clean sheets #NCFCPOTS surely has to go to Carlo Nash! He's got my vote— Ellen Bryant (@ellenbryant18) May 1, 2014
I think #NCFCPOTS has to go to Carlo Nash, he hasn't put a foot wrong all season. No goals conceded either.— Stevie (@gurustevie) April 30, 2014
Nash, who has been named on the Norwich bench nine times this season, doesn't want any part of the plan though.
- David Moyes haunted by 'Grim Reaper' on Everton return
- André-Pierre Gignac reportedly threatens lawsuit after being trolled by Burger King
- Irish pub pokes fun at David Moyes with new drink
- Robert Lewandowski has all four wheels stolen off his Porsche outside his house
- Chelsea fans claim to know about players that don't exist