As thousands of football fans observed a minute's silence at stadiums across England this week, one little boy lined up his toys and observed his own silence at home.
Ha ha my boy is a loon! He just set this up and said - 'Be quiet dad, it's a minutes silence' pic.twitter.com/BiWCSA8Yzt— WayneTheGooner (@wkhughes) November 8, 2014
- Lionel Messi spends time with 30 sick children who travelled to Barcelona to meet him
- Aww! Landon Donovan puts on puppet show at children's hospital in Los Angeles
- David Luiz gets adorable letter from young Brazil fan after World Cup heartbreak
- Child mascots ask Cristiano Ronaldo for hugs, Cristiano Ronaldo obliges
- Celtic give classy response after 6-year-old applied for manager job