Canadian linesman Joe Fletcher suffered the embarrassment of having a handshake fail prior to Wednesday's World Cup match between Spain and Chile, though to his credit he handled it pretty coolly.
- Japanese fans help with stadium cleaning chores after Ivory Coast defeat
- How Mario Balotelli completes his Panini sticker album
- England physio Gary Lewin injures ankle celebrating goal
- Lewis Holtby tackles ref Howard Webb during Ledley King's testimonial
- Ouch! Referee substituted after his face getting hit by blocked shot